Welcome to Team Telomere's application portal!
- Applicants will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google credentials.
- Additional information can be found under the "Guidelines" tab below.
- Applicants can save a draft of their work if they would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- This platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please ensure you are using a supported browser.
Our team will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Welcome to the abstract submission process for the Team Telomere Scientific Summit 2024: Tying the Laces Together, hosted from July 8th to 11th, 2024. We welcome you to submit your abstracts through our online submission platform.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts should be written in English
- The maximum character count for the abstracts, excluding title and authors, should not exceed 2400 characters
- Abstracts may or may not be structured (i.e. divided into sections such as Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion)
- A maximum of two (2) tables or figures can be included in the abstract submission
- A lay summary with a maximum sentence count of five sentences will also be required at submission
- Abstracts should present original and unpublished work. If your work has been previously presented or published, provide the appropriate acknowledgment or citation.
All selected abstracts will be presented as a poster presentation. For the poster presentation session, there will be two versions of the poster presented by the first author: 1) Standard poster to be presented to the summit scientific audience and 2) Lay summary poster to be presented to patient families.
Additional details regarding the format of the posters will be provided following notification of abstract acceptance.
Abstract Review: All abstracts will undergo a blind review by the conference scientific committee. The selection criteria will include relevance, originality, rigor, clarity and structure, and significance.
Abstract Publishing: Abstracts will be compiled in an abstract book and disseminated digitally to registered participants.
- Abstract Submission Closes – February 23rd, 2024 at 5pm ET
- Abstract Notification – Early April 2024
Late submissions may not be considered for review.
Please direct inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.